Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars Empty
PostSubject: VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars   VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Hello Herbert,

I created this thread so it can carry the title of your new cars!!

----------------------------------------------------
quote:
While I have your attention, Ishhie, what was it about the Bluebirds RDCs you like? As I haven't uploaded these yet to the DLS at AURAN. I am upgrading these with normal maps in the near future but as these TRS04 Bluebirds have some scripts running and as some scripts have been changed in TRS09, I have to see what has changed and how to implement/work around the new changes.

If you would like to try and experiment with some of the BlueBirds (beta) I can send you a d/load link for some of them.

Cheers

VinnyBarb
[/size]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone,
This is Herberts great passenger enable trainz that will, indeed, foine themselves at the DLS ... Take a peak, they look awesome:
http://www.the-commander.com/screens.htm
Back to top Go down
kc2rxo
Team Member
Team Member
kc2rxo

Male Number of posts : 65
Humor : Always drive in reverse and you will never have a head on collision!
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars   VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Very cool!
I like them a lot. Welcome to the forums as well! Very Happy Smile

Cheers,
Adam What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars   VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Hello Herbert,

I really like the detailed on the body, especially the fronts of the units. The detail work there is outstanding. The interior looks equally impressive. I like the background posters behind the passengers.

My 2 cents Herbert, is take your time and work on the script for TRS09. Since TRS09 is backward compatibility (as Auran has told us) it will save you the time in creating identical version of the same cars for two platforms: TRS04 and TRS09 ...

I know when Lorin sees this thread he will be excited as well ...

Yes, sir, please send me the link and I'll give them a spin! Drop me a PM here!!!

Thank you sir!!
Ishie

santa cheers
Back to top Go down
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture
scorpio48

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars   VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Nice Collection.
Better than the Mk3 coaches I downloaded for the UK HST, and they were payware.

Hey Vinnybarb; If you ever fancy a trip to the UK, to work on UK rolling stock and DMU's, I'll put you and your family up, free of charge. Very Happy Very Happy .

Welcome to the FCT Forum.

Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars   VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

VinnyBarb SAR Bluebird Rail Diesel Cars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: