Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lornyk5 Avatars

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lornyk5 Avatars   Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:31 am

Auran forum is like a McDonald ... I go in there to buy a few cheeseburgers and leave ... not what it used to be, like the Golden Days ....

I know it's all in the pass but the old forum was simply a reference, encyclopedia, and dictionary all wrap into one, place ...

Ishie

Last edited by Ishie on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Lornyk5 Avatars   Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 am

I couldn't agree more Ish!
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Lornyk5 Avatars   Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 am

All the avatars shown completed on this thread were uploaded back a few posts, well Auran took them down, probably having a pout at me for telling them pigs will fly before I make any more for them because of there treatment towards me, guess I touched a nerve.

I'm pretty sure who did it (no names) but I'll tell you one thing as of today, they can cram there forum where the sunny dont shine!!

GOD I MISS THE OLD FORUM

your pal,

Lorin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smileyman
Admin
Admin
Smileyman

Male Number of posts : 116
Humor : Apparently :)
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Lornyk5 Avatars   Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:52 pm

lornyk5 wrote:
GOD I MISS THE OLD FORUM
Totally agree.

As I said yesterday, my days there are over for the foreseeable future.

I used to blame the demise of the forums on John Banks' departure, but I think it's now a combination of that and Mods who need to be replaced so that Forum Rules apply to everyone, and Auran policy which seems to be anything other than customer-focused in the last couple of years.

Even if Auran fix TS2009 so that it works on my PC, I will release new content on the DLS, but I don't want to be a part of that forum community while it's the mess it is.

I'm still visiting the Dev forum whilst there's no fix for TS2009, but my patience is wearing thin there too.

Smiley.
Back to top Go down
https://firstclasstrainz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lornyk5 Avatars   Lornyk5 Avatars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lornyk5 Avatars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: CAFE (off-topic)-
Jump to: