Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... Empty
PostSubject: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey Guys,

I've posted this at Aurans, so I figure I posted it here as well if anyone has anything to say in our small class room discussion here! study sunny

http://www.history.com/genericContent.do?id=60696

This is there schedule for November:

Coal Train
Tuesday, November 11th at 10PM ET/9C

Freight Train
Tuesday, November 18th at 10PM ET/9C

High Speed Train
Tuesday, November 25th at 10PM ET/9C

Ish sunny
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 am

Update Tonight

Freight Train
Tuesday, November 18th at 10PM ET/9C
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 7:01 am

Well guys I got to see Freight Train Tuesday, November 18th at 10PM ET/9C last night.

First, it was good, but the side things I could have done without, like talking about the grease and oils from the steamer -- leave that for the Steamer episode.

Also, they need to cut back on the editing -- too many fast cuts just made my dizzy.

I think they should talked about more on who the Engineer communicate with HQ while on the road and when approaching their designed areas.

Overall it was good, and I learned a few thing as well!!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 am

Well last night I looked for the episode on history, and could not find it, no joy for lorny!!!

That's two I've missed now..... Sad

Lorin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:31 am

lornyk5 wrote:
Well last night I looked for the episode on history, and could not find it, no joy for lorny!!!

That's two I've missed now..... Sad

Lorin Very Happy

Hey Lorin,

Whats your cable company, what time zone are you in?

Ishie
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

Hi Ish,

I looked for it on both History channels east and west after the family watched dancing with the stars, I'm on EST here, maybe I'm loosing my eye sight! Laughing

We have a dish (StarChoice).

Lorin
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:52 am

Hey Lorin,

I'll look into it later why you are not getting it ... weird though if you do have the History Channel ...

Such videos always pop up on youtube or other networks ... I'll do a search for you later today, etc ...

GTG buddy ...

See you later ...

Oh yeah ... Always forgot to send you the CDP race track pieces ...
I'll do that later as well ...

Ishie lol!
Back to top Go down
Smileyman
Admin
Admin
Smileyman

Male Number of posts : 116
Humor : Apparently :)
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:50 pm

The History Channel in the UK doesn't appear to be showing them.
Nothing on their website Train related.

Maybe they'll show them later on over here.

Now I'm off to see if TS2009 Beta 2 has fixed my CMP problem.
If it hasn't, then it's unlikely I'll be able to use TS2009. No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://firstclasstrainz.forumotion.com
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Make a note of it:

High Speed Train
Tuesday, November 25th at 10PM ET/9C

Ishie study santa
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:03 am

Ice Cold Express

Tuesday, December 2nd at 10PM ET/9C
Union Pacific's refrigeration train is simply the coolest… On its cross-country trip from Wallula, Washington, to Schenectady, New York, it employs hi-tech mobile refrigeration technology to keep its produce intact and fresh. Even the railcars themselves are loaded inside a cooled facility so as not to break the cold chain for this delicate cargo. Also in this episode: how trains and trucks battled for business in the 1950s.

Guys, if you go to the train website in the history channel just type your zip ode to see that helps fine the program in your area!!
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 am

STEAM TRAIN

Tuesday, December 9th at 10PM ET/9C
The Union Pacific's famous 844 steam locomotive, built in 1944, is the longest-running steam train in America. It still runs on UP's mainlines today. Matt rides the 844 on its annual outing, taking 750 rail fans from Denver to the biggest rodeo in the world in Cheyenne, Wyoming. This train is so popular that traffic jams form along the tracks when it runs, as people "chase the train." This episode also looks at the gold rush of the 1850s

Ishie santa
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Note it down guys

Overnight TraveTuesday, December 16 at 10PM ET/9C

Overnight Traveler

Tuesday, December 16 at 10PM ET/9C
This train running from Chicago to Seattle is the busiest passenger train in America. The route passes through America's longest tunnel where Matt finds out how the railroad keeps passengers from choking to death and how to keep the tracks from flooding. In the Cascade Mountains he learns what it takes to the keep the rails clear of snow drifts over a dozen feet high! This episode covers how James J. Hill built the Great Northern Railroad; and the Wellington avalanche disaster. It features some of America's most beautiful scenery in Montana's Glacier National Park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....   EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on.... Empty

Back to top Go down

EXTREME TRAINS airs on History Channel on....
Page 1 of 1