HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

New member likes to introduces himself....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinnyBarb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: New member likes to introduces himself....   Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi all, some of you might know me but those who do not yet, yes I am THAT ratbag every one is talking about bounce

Now since the intro is out of the way, what is cooking? Looking at the members list, I am humbled to be asked to join here Very Happy

Cheers

Herbert aka VinnyBarb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: New member likes to introduces himself....   Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:39 pm

VinnyBarb wrote:
Hi all, some of you might know me but those who do not yet, yes I am THAT ratbag every one is talking about bounce

Now since the intro is out of the way, what is cooking? Looking at the members list, I am humbled to be asked to join here Very Happy

Cheers

Herbert aka VinnyBarb

Hello Herbert,

Welcome aboard and happy to see you here!

I know that Lorin will be very happy, as he is a fan of passenger enable trainz, and you have certainly made awesome ones!!!

We're a small group of guys that just come here day in, day outs, when we fine the time and just chat or express our thoughts and opinions through posts. We're like a small classroom, sort of speak!

Anyhow, happy to see you here, and hopefully you can stop by to see what's cooking on the stove from time to time!!

Take care

Ishie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kc2rxo
Team Member
Team Member

Male Number of posts : 65
Humor : Always drive in reverse and you will never have a head on collision!
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: New member likes to introduces himself....   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Welcome to the forums Herbert!
Enjoy your stay here. Smile

Cheers,
Adam What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New member likes to introduces himself....   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi Herbert,
Just welcomed you in another thread.

What the Hell............Welcome to the FCT Forum, May your stay be as enjoyable as mine is, plenty going on for you to get your teeth into.

By the way; I wouldn't call you a ratbag, there's plenty of others on 'The other Side' who deserve that title more than you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing .

Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lornyk5
Ever Present

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: New member likes to introduces himself....   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 pm

Welcome aboard Herbert Very Happy . Just checked out your RDC's, very impressive!

Hope you stick around, as Ish said we sort of pride ourselves on a small community here, just the way I like it....

My 2 Cents,

Lorin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member likes to introduces himself....   

Back to top Go down

New member likes to introduces himself....
Page 1 of 1