Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:23 pm

[

Hey Pete,

Do you know a lot about TrandDem Maps?

Ishie study[/quote]

Hi Ish,
After three weeks of doing nothing else but, experimenting, reading and quite a few e-mails to Roland (Geophil), I think I can honestly answer yes. (Not boasting.) I've managed to answer a few queries in the Auran Forum and through experimenting managed to let GP into a few items not known to him. (I don't blame GP, he's busy getting an update ready for 09.)

So my friend, fire away, what would you like to know.?

I bet you are going to ask me something I don't know Smile Smile Embarassed . Over this side of the pond we call it 'Sods Law'.

Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:35 pm

scorpio48 wrote:
[

Hey Pete,

Ishie study

Hi Ish,
After three weeks of doing nothing else but, experimenting, reading and quite a few e-mails to Roland (Geophil), I think I can honestly answer yes. (Not boasting.) I've managed to answer a few queries in the Auran Forum and through experimenting managed to let GP into a few items not known to him. (I don't blame GP, he's busy getting an update ready for 09.)

So my friend, fire away, what would you like to know.?

I bet you are going to ask me something I don't know Smile Smile Embarassed . Over this side of the pond we call it 'Sods Law'.

Cheers
Pete.[/quote]

Hello Pete,

You got me laughing here ... Very Happy

Maybe ... when you find time...

This is not a big deal, or something that I need .. See, I like to add things to my route that will reflect on people that I have known through this game, like Smileyman's mines, which is an actual place where coal is extracted, in my route (there's screenies around here somewhere about it) ...

So, perhaps you can place 10 boards (If it's not too much a hassle) in a line, elevation at 200m (more details on this later since I need to launch the route to double check), which I can call Scorpio Valley ... it will only service very small towns (ghost towns) .... It will be cover in desert sands, of course, with a mixture of mineral rock (ground texture), which I have already made. The mineral rock that will load onto empty hoppers, etc rabbit

so, my dear friend, what do you think of that idea? sunny

Ishie santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:24 pm

[quote="Ishie"]
scorpio48 wrote:
[

Hey Pete,

Ishie study[]Hello Pete,

You got me laughing here ... Very Happy

Maybe ... when you find time...

This is not a big deal, or something that I need .. See, I like to add things to my route that will reflect on people that I have known through this game, like Smileyman's mines, which is an actual place where coal is extracted, in my route (there's screenies around here somewhere about it) ...

So, perhaps you can place 10 boards (If it's not too much a hassle) in a line, elevation at 200m (more details on this later since I need to launch the route to double check), which I can call Scorpio Valley ... it will only service very small towns (ghost towns) .... It will be cover in desert sands, of course, with a mixture of mineral rock (ground texture), which I have already made. The mineral rock that will load onto empty hoppers, etc rabbit

so, my dear friend, what do you think of that idea? sunny

Ishie santa [/size][/b]

Hi Ishie,

AOK, If you want me to use TransDem, it will have to be known location. It cant be 'imaginary'.

If you want to use Google Earth (Preferebly) you can measure about 10Km of an area (This will cover 10 baseboards allowing for neat cropping.). Send me the location so I can download the SRTM Data from NASA.

By the sound of it you need a long valley surrounded by hills or mountains with a sandy base. The hills will provide a good backdrop to your route, and will be accurately placed by Transdem.

From what I've seen on the Discovery Channels 'Death Valley USA' or something similar would fit the bill.

Don't use any location around 'Area 51', for some mysterious, unknown reason, in SRTM and NASA data, it don't exist. Smile lol! . All you would have is a blank, black terrain.

If you find something send me the coordinates or a Google Earth Link to the location and I will take it from there.
I will also need the elevation of the boards its going to join onto so you can merge them without any problems.
Alternatively, I could look for a location, send it to you for approval, and take it from there.

An accurate Geo-scanned map for 10 boards would take about a week to complete, so my friend, whenever your ready, give me the word and I'll make a start.

I won't auto-texture the valley floor in Transdem, so you can paint the ground as you wish and add your minerals rocks as it suits you.

If you find a suitable valley which has an actual rail track in it, I can also make some Transdem tiles so you can trace the track so it reflects the real-life railroad.

Cheers
Pete.

PS: Did those photo's of Martin turn out OK on your computer. First time I've used this storage site, so before I carry on using it I would like to make sure all's well. Cheers Again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Hey Pete,

What I am going to do is work on the 10 base boards, like a module, and then plug it into my Desert Route when it's done.

I think having it as stand-alone will give me the opportuntiy to send it to you so you can play around with it, and then I can upload it as a single route ...

The route will contain 2 tracks, then siding tracks for the rocking mining operations, a small towns along the way, and repair facilities .... In a sense, look at the route as an arm ... it will have elbows, a hand, fingers, joints but not the body, but still able to function alone. Basketball

Since I will be calling this Scopio Valley (unless you wish to add or create your won name, but it must have scorpio so it could be indentify with you), I suggestion to you to look for a location. I don't need to approave it, sir ... whatever you pick I use just as well!

Send me a picture of your son in his military uniform, with the name of his unit, and I can paste that info onto a billboard which you can then puts in any route, etc (only if you want me to create such an item)!!

Also, I suggest that when you finish upload the blank boards to the download station ... cherry

Tomorrow I'll post the elevation here. Lastly, no rush Pete!

BTW, You where the one that wanted the chassel frame?

Thank you sir for everything ...
Ishie santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:42 pm

Hi Ishie,
No problem my friend.
I'll scout around Google tomorrow for a suitable location.
I will have to take a little 'Time Out' soon. I've been nominated by my family to build my youngest grand-daughter a large dolls-house ready for Christmas. As I'm a retired carpenter they thought it the best choice Smile. In reality I'm well pleased.
As soon as its finished and passes the inspection of the 'Worlds Greatest Critic' my Mrs, lol! I'll mark your project as a priority.
I'll keep in touch with the Forum while this is going on, so I'll send you some details of the route as I progress.

Cheers
Pete.

PS. Couldn't understand your question in your BTW. Sorry friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:49 pm

scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Ishie,
No problem my friend.
I'll scout around Google tomorrow for a suitable location.
I will have to take a little 'Time Out' soon. I've been nominated by my family to build my youngest grand-daughter a large dolls-house ready for Christmas. As I'm a retired carpenter they thought it the best choice Smile. In reality I'm well pleased.
As soon as its finished and passes the inspection of the 'Worlds Greatest Critic' my Mrs, lol! I'll mark your project as a priority.
I'll keep in touch with the Forum while this is going on, so I'll send you some details of the route as I progress.

Cheers
Pete.

PS. Couldn't understand your question in your BTW. Sorry friend.

Hey Pete,

No rush at all on that .... my route is over 2 years, so no rush /// Built the Doll house and show us some picture, please!

Whenever you do get into making the Scorpion Valley the elevation on which the track will be place on, is a height value of 250m ...The Vallie's should be higher then this number...

On that question, I guess it was Andrew, not you that asked for the chassle frame!! ... so, on that question, never mine!

Thanks santa
Ishie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:45 am

Hi Ish,

I found some locations that might fit the requirements. 3 in the USA; 2 in the UK; and a few more in Africa. Found a few beauties in the Alps as well, but they are way to high, although I could change the overall elevation.

One more question my friend:
How much width do you require for the valley floor to contain your buildings Etc.?
If you can, use Metres, as I think the American mile is different to ours, I know the gallon is.

Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:16 am

scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Ish,

I found some locations that might fit the requirements. 3 in the USA; 2 in the UK; and a few more in Africa. Found a few beauties in the Alps as well, but they are way to high, although I could change the overall elevation.

One more question my friend:
How much width do you require for the valley floor to contain your buildings Etc.?
If you can, use Metres, as I think the American mile is different to ours, I know the gallon is.

Cheers Both
Pete

Hi Pete,

Scorpion Valley, which I am aiming it to call it, will be 98% all Desert and Rocky terrain ... few small buildings along the way. The main focus will be the operations facilities that I will implement into designated areas along the 10 boards runs.

Please, note, the elevations on which the track will be place on is at a high value of 250m .... (I use the metric system for all trainz related contents and operations -- please do not use any American measures or distances)

Honestly my dear friend, use your imagination, in terns of how many peaks you would like to see... BTW... this is your creation and your route!! king
(don't forget to uploadthe blank route to Auran DLS!, whenever you are done!)

Lastly, if you like to any any real world rock textures, on this route, just let me know and I can do that texture that can be use in trainz, and make it as a product that it could load onto hoppers....

See, Scorpion Valley is mainly a mining operation route .... There will not be cities or counties, but orly small towns along the way .... not even a lake ... so water must be transported to Scorpion Valley for the mine workers!!!
sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi Ish,
To make sure we're on the same track, I have drawn up a 'very rough plan' below.

As Transdem will load the actual valley floor, it will be rather bumpy. To overcome this I propose to include a temporary single line complete with embankments and cuttings, as a guide for you. You will be able to delete these using the normal surveyor tools. You can also use the level tool to make a solid base for your buildings, industries Etc.
Likewise, if the hills extend into the valley too much you can use the same tool to cut into them, leaving you with a cliff face. Anyway. you already know all this.
One problem is that Transdem places a 'World Origin' into the route, and if your route also contains one they would clash. I can overcome this by deleting the WO' after saving the boards under a different name.
I can load the Transdem files into 2004 or 2006, Preferably 2006 as it will save me re-loading 2004. I didn't bother with the Classic series and 09 wont accept Transdem directly (Not yet anyhow).

I could extend the hills to the edge of the board, letting you use Surveyor to blend them into your joining boards, or, round off the hills and level them out to the valley floor from my end. IE: the edge of my joining board will be flat with an elevation of 250M.

The actual valley I'm considering has a slight bend in it. to accommodate this I may have to lay two boards side by side.

If I've misunderstood anything, let me know as everything can easily be corrected at this stage. I've always said; 80% of any good project is in the planning Smile

Over to you. Cheers
Pete. EDIT Just clicked my brain into gear. Do you want this to be stand-alone, or something you can 'Merge' onto your existing route, I've been working on the latter. Cheers Again. Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Hi Pete,

The side by side boards are just fine ... better yet, it'll give me the room to work with.

So, 1 board = 720meters ... I'm thinking 10 boards! What do you think Pete?

Also, I will be creating the route as a stand-alone! As a stand-alone route it will make it easy for me to just plug it onto Desert Route. Desert Route is too large, so it easy for me to add pieces to it than just working on it.

Note: I strongly suggest you upload the blank layout when you are done to the DLS!!

As modification from what I have suggested it's fine --- this will be your route, and perhaps a route which I can use Smileyman scenario session idea in the future, as well!!

BTW. This will be use in TRS06 and later in TRS09, since I pre-ordered it already!

Thanks a lot, sir
Ishie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:49 am

Hi Ish
How about this. Don't worry about the greenery, roads Etc.; These will appear as textures only and can be 'Painted' over with the textures of your own choosing.
This is several views of the same enclosed valley, (Italian Alps) The first one is a wide zoom. The pins are for my reference to work out the boards, coordinates Etc. and will be erased before upload. I could also erase the default textures, although I've never tried this before, I've just over-painted.

Wide Zoom.

NORMAL ZOOMS

If this is acceptable to you all I have to do is download the SRTM from NASA and start transferring the data into Transdem and then 06.
I will upload it as 'Scorpion Valley' to the DS, but I will send you the 'Config Text File' separately, in-case you wish to change anything, Description Etc.
I haven't worked out how many baseboards it will take yet, it might run over the original 10, but you can always use the delete key to remove what you don't need.
If this location isn't acceptable, I have a few more ready so no problem.
In the above; I have set the sky to 'Black' for clarity.
Important Looking at the photographs. What height do you want me to set the valley floor? (Where you can see the yellow pins)

Back to you
Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:31 am

Ishie wrote:
Hi Pete,

That looks great ...

I was just thinking as I read, that whatever you decide that's fine. As long as the valley floor is at a height value of 250m, everything with the route should not be an issue : Pete's quote "Looking at the photographs. What height do you want me to set the valley floor? (Where you can see the yellow pins") ... 250m, if I do understand you correctly. When I merge it with my Desert Route, the section in which I will collected it to is at 250m in height.

My suggest to me, my dear friend is, upload it to the DLS as a different title, and keep it all green ... ex Italian Alps. I'll use Scorpion valley as a title when i complete the route. Do not worry about the length, because I might just use it in whatever length the route is.

Also, I am going to create a new thread called Scorpion Valley here in Smiley's forum in the Trainz General Discussion Forum, and post all development process of the route there. I may I'll drop Brian an e-mail so we can copy and paste all this development info onto that thread!!

Also, Scorpion Valley might be one of those routes that could be a First Class route, meaning, this forum can carry that route. Although it will be uploaded to the DLS, all information about the route, sessions, etc will be craft and detailed here for folks to read ... a link from here will take them to the DLS, whenever you and I finish all this. Of course, I must talk to Brian first, before all this can be a reality!!

Ishie study sunny

Last edited by Ishie on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:11 pm

Thank you Brian, for setting this thread up as the Scorpion Valley route!!

Ishie

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi Ish,
Glad you like it. Good idea about the title change. I did think the old one was out of place Smile .

OK. I will be starting the dolls house tomorrow, but I wont be on that 24/7 so I can also work on this, just take me a little longer.
I have marked out the range and got all the coordinates for the SRTM data. That's the hardest bit. Locating the correct data. Have you seen the size of their data-base? Smile Smile .
I'll keep you updated here as I progress, I have all the details I need so its away we go.
Oh! Sorry about double checking the base height, its one of the most important factors for this to work.
Hey; I'm looking forward to this Smile .
Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 pm

scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Ish,
Glad you like it. Good idea about the title change. I did think the old one was out of place Smile .

OK. I will be starting the dolls house tomorrow, but I wont be on that 24/7 so I can also work on this, just take me a little longer.
I have marked out the range and got all the coordinates for the SRTM data. That's the hardest bit. Locating the correct data. Have you seen the size of their data-base? Smile Smile .
I'll keep you updated here as I progress, I have all the details I need so its away we go.
Oh! Sorry about double checking the base height, its one of the most important factors for this to work.
Hey; I'm looking forward to this Smile .
Cheers
Pete.

Hi Pete,

I was just in chat with Lorin and Adam ... Lorin had to leave to pick up his little girl from the school bus, and I had to run because my little one wake up --- I'll be on chat when I am log-on, but sometimes I would need to run to attained to the baby! Just in case it happens, I don't want you to think I am just ignoring you .... so, back to Scorpion Valley!

Sound great ... no rush -- built that dollhouse first, that's what is important now! We will always have trainz later!! santa

No, have not seen the size of the data base, but just how you word it, must be overwhelming.

I think you might have found your calling here, Pete ...

My suggestion to you is create Trandem (hope that term is right) routes with textures, similar to what you have done for us! And upload it the DLS... Instead of blank boards, you will, indeed, give the community texturing routes!! study Very Happy Very Happy

BTW. Using paintshed, I am going to create a set of boxcars rolling stocks call Scorpion Valley, but that's for another day, and another discussion!! sunny

Ishie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Hi Ish,
Just about to log off when I noticed your post (actually I did log off Very Happy ).

Looking around Google for another project request by another FCT user, I come across some valleys actually named Scorpion Vally. Nothing exciting about them, but I thought it might cause confusion when you upload the final route. Actually, I think it was myself who first suggested the title with my upload.
It don't really matter, and I'll leave it entirely up to you, but to save confusion I think you ought to revert to your original title.
Meanwhile, when I finished my end I will upload it as 'Italian Alps: Ishie Pass', just in-case another route builder gets the same idea about building an Italian Railway. Sods Law again Smile Smile .

OK my friend. I have a busy day tomorrow (Its nearly 1 am here) so I'm going to log off and hit the sack.
Cheers Ish, Catch you tomorrow
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
class143
Team Member
Team Member

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 am

scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Smiley,
Thanks for the help.
I've been thinking of changing, I've had trouble before downloading from that site.
Guess they've decided for me. Smile

Off Topic: If your interested I've built up a TransDem map covering all of Wales (Except Anglesey). If you want I can upload it to Sky and give you a link, or e-mail it to you via an attachment.

Cheers
Pete.

Hi, sorry for going off topic, does the route happen to have the Cardiff valleys included on the map?

Thanks

Jamie Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:29 am

scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Ish,
Just about to log off when I noticed your post (actually I did log off Very Happy ).

Looking around Google for another project request by another FCT user, I come across some valleys actually named Scorpion Vally. Nothing exciting about them, but I thought it might cause confusion when you upload the final route. Actually, I think it was myself who first suggested the title with my upload.
It don't really matter, and I'll leave it entirely up to you, but to save confusion I think you ought to revert to your original title.
Meanwhile, when I finished my end I will upload it as 'Italian Alps: Ishie Pass', just in-case another route builder gets the same idea about building an Italian Railway. Sods Law again Smile Smile .

OK my friend. I have a busy day tomorrow (Its nearly 1 am here) so I'm going to log off and hit the sack.
Pete.

Hello Pete,

Renamed it as Scorpion Ruins!! cheers

As for uploading the route with my name attach, I strong suggest you do not ... People would think that it's a specific type of route ... I say, keep the name that you originally gave it -- Italian Alps; Or, name it the "Italian Alps Slopes" ... I think that's a catchy title! The point would be be, my dear friend, that's your creation alone, without my name being attached... keep it green and name it Italian Alps Slopes!!! cherry

Thanks again
Ishie santa

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:47 am

class143 wrote:
scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Smiley,
Thanks for the help.
I've been thinking of changing, I've had trouble before downloading from that site.

Off Topic: If your interested I've built up a TransDem map covering all of Wales (Except Anglesey). If you want I can upload it to Sky and give you a link, or e-mail it to you via an attachment.

Cheers
Pete.

Hi, sorry for going off topic, does the route happen to have the Cardiff valleys included on the map?

Thanks

Jamie Very Happy santa

Hi Jamie,
I beleive Smileys does, my own route is to the West of that, Swansea to Milford Haven & Fishguard.
If you are interested, I have a Transdem map covering all of Wales except Anglesey. If you have Transdem I could send you the files so you can crop them to the area you want.
Cheers
Pete

Last edited by scorpio48 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:50 am

Ishie wrote:
scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Ish,

Pete.

Hello Pete,

Renamed it as Scorpion Ruins!! cheers

As for uploading the route with my name attach, I strong suggest you do not ... People would think that it's a specific type of route ... I say, keep the name that you originally gave it -- Italian Alps; Or, name it the "Italian Alps Slopes" ... I think that's a catchy title! The point would be be, my dear friend, that's your creation alone, without my name being attached... keep it green and name it Italian Alps Slopes!!! cherry

Thanks again
Ishie santa

lol!

Hi Ish
Italian Alps Slopes; it will be.
Cheers
Pete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi Pete,

Last night while chatting with Lorin until 2am our time zone, I've made a few mineral rock texture specifically for Scorpion Ruins. right I got a few minutes to spare -- wify allowed me to use the PC, so I am making a new oil field for the route. Although I will plug it in, I am also will make it as a stand alone -- yes, sir I know you know this already ... cheers But I will go as far as to make sessions, etc ... plus I will make specific rolling stocks using painteshed ...

Ishie santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
class143
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:41 pm

scorpio48 wrote:
class143 wrote:
scorpio48 wrote:
Hi Smiley,
Thanks for the help.

Cheers
Pete.

Thanks

Jamie Very Happy santa

Hi Jamie,
I beleive Smileys does, my own route is to the West of that, Swansea to Milford Haven & Fishguard.
If you are interested, I have a Transdem map covering all of Wales except Anglesey. If you have Transdem I could send you the files so you can crop them to the area you want.
Cheers
Pete

No I don't have Transdem sorry, I was thinking of buying it except for the fact I probably couldn't use it and I have little time for trainz. Brian was only going to do Cardiff Queen street to Barry Island. Anyway thanks for offering Very Happy Very Happy

Jamie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scorpio48
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 am

No I don't have Transdem sorry, I was thinking of buying it except for the fact I probably couldn't use it and I have little time for trainz. Brian was only going to do Cardiff Queen street to Barry Island. Anyway thanks for offering Very Happy Very Happy

Jamie[/quote]

Hi Jamie,
I'm currently working on this for Ishie. After that I have one to do for Adam, If all goes well, I'll see if I can make one for you. I'll get back to you shortly about this.
Cheers
Pete
Back to top Go down
View user profile
class143
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:52 am

scorpio48 wrote:

Jamie

Hi Jamie,
I'm currently working on this for Ishie. After that I have one to do for Adam, If all goes well, I'll see if I can make one for you. I'll get back to you shortly about this.
Cheers
Pete[/quote]

Okay,thanks Pete Very Happy

Jamie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorpion Valley Thread   

Back to top Go down

Scorpion Valley Thread
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next