Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stores from around the World

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Stores from around the World Empty
PostSubject: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Hey Guys,

I am creating a whole punch of US stores from clothing to market places, etc ..

If you like to have some of these from your native homeland just type the name or post up the logo ... The logo is all I need to be honest, but if you type the name and if the store's logo shows up on the net I can extract it from there ... screen shots of what I am doing at a later day!!

Thanks
Ishie

bounce

Last edited by Ishie on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
class143
Team Member
Team Member
class143

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Ishie wrote:
Hey Guys,

I am creating a whole punch of US stores from clothing to market places, etc ..

If you like to have some of these from your native homeland just type the name or post up the logo ... The logo is all I need to be honest, but if you type the name and if the store's logo shows up on the net I can extract it from there ... screen shots of what I am doing at a later day!!

Thanks
Ishie

bounce

Excellet idea Ish Very Happy I'll try and think what stores I need for my route (sorry for the delay again!) and I'll give you some logos for them.

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Here's an example of what I am doing:
generic stores with just logos:

Stores from around the World Stores

Ishie

lol!
Back to top Go down
bnsf50
bnsf50

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Great Job   Stores from around the World EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Ishie,

Love your work. I have everything that you have uploaded and looking forward to your new assets.

Just wondering if you could add a Target, Sam's Club and Costco to your list. These are all big stores here in the US. If you need photos of there logos let me know and I will be happy to get them for you.

Thanks,

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 pm

bnsf50 wrote:
Ishie,

Love your work. I have everything that you have uploaded and looking forward to your new assets.

Just wondering if you could add a Target, Sam's Club and Costco to your list. These are all big stores here in the US. If you need photos of there logos let me know and I will be happy to get them for you.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm from Florida .... I've done thus far Home Depo, Wal Mart, Kmart, Sears etc about 20 US stores ...

Yes, I'll do those as well ... I was about to do Target but my little girl started crying from her sleep ...

If you copy and paste the logos of any stores you would like to see I'll do those for you, even fictional stores, but for that you can make your onw logo and I'll paste onto the stores ...

since this package will not be release until January (simply because I have a list of over 50 items already for November) we got plenty of time to make dozens and dozens of stores.

Thanks for the kind words -- I appreciated it and happy you like my stuff!! santa

Ishie

lol!
Back to top Go down
bnsf50
bnsf50

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi Ishie,

Sorry for not knowing that you lived here in the US. I know that you make things for the UK stupid me.

I hope you are enjoying your new little girl. They are the best while they are small. Just wait until she grows up. Spend as mush time with her as you can they grow up way to fast. We have 1 daughter who has a daughter and she has now given us our 3rd great grandchild. It seems like we just started with her the other day.

Here are a few links to the logos.

http://www.busjournal.com/content/archives/0603/images/top_costco_logo.gif
http://www.fishersfreedomfestival.org/images/photos/Sams%20Club%20Logo.jpg
http://images.nearbynow.com/retailers/target/logo_lg.jpg

Hope they help.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:37 pm

bnsf50 wrote:
Hi Ishie,

Sorry for not knowing that you lived here in the US. I know that you make things for the UK stupid me.

I hope you are enjoying your new little girl. They are the best while they are small. Just wait until she grows up. Spend as mush time with her as you can they grow up way to fast. We have 1 daughter who has a daughter and she has now given us our 3rd great grandchild. It seems like we just started with her the other day.

Here are a few links to the logos.

http://www.busjournal.com/content/archives/0603/images/top_costco_logo.gif
http://www.fishersfreedomfestival.org/images/photos/Sams%20Club%20Logo.jpg
http://images.nearbynow.com/retailers/target/logo_lg.jpg

Hope they help.

Linda

Hey Linda,

I've made 2 versions of the target stores, 2 Sams, etc ...

Stores from around the World Manystores

lol!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
bnsf50
bnsf50

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi,

They look great.

Thanks,

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:12 am

bnsf50 wrote:
Hi,

They look great.

Thanks,

Linda

Thank YOU! lol!

Since these will not be release for a while, I could send you the cpd so you cna begin using them if you are, indeed, working on a route! Up to you Linda, just let me know!! sunny

Glad you like these ... I will be doing more, lots and lots more!! santa

Ishie
Back to top Go down
bnsf50
bnsf50

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Ishie,

Thanks for the offer but I am getting ready to have a couple of surgeries in the next month and everything is kind of going to be put on hold. I will pick them up on the DLS when they show up there.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:49 am

bnsf50 wrote:
Hi Ishie,

Thanks for the offer but I am getting ready to have a couple of surgeries in the next month and everything is kind of going to be put on hold. I will pick them up on the DLS when they show up there.

Linda

Okie dokie ....

However, good luck with that though, and hope you feel better, there after! Since I know you are interested I'll drop you a PM at Auran's when they finally land on the DLS!!

Take care and be safe!!
Ishie
Back to top Go down
great_lakes
Lodger
great_lakes

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Those are wonderful Ish! I am sorry I haven't been around to help with suggestions but I am slowly coming back to the Trainz of things-lol.

I have a couple suggestions for the reskins-lol

Sears, Toys R Us, Staples and some of the large groccery store chains.
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

great_lakes wrote:
Those are wonderful Ish! I am sorry I haven't been around to help with suggestions but I am slowly coming back to the Trainz of things-lol.

I have a couple suggestions for the reskins-lol

Sears, Toys R Us, Staples and some of the large groccery store chains.

Hi Andrew,

Don't worry about suggestions my friend ... trainz, for me, has not time limit, so my ears are always open for suggestions no matter what year, date, etc it is.

I have done Sears, Toy R Us, babie R us as well ... will do Staples ... these stores are quite simple since it all requires the logo. I do modified the dimensions of the stores, for example, there's a small, medium, and large version of each store!

Thanks for the kind words!!
Ishie
Back to top Go down
class143
Team Member
Team Member
class143

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Just rembered, Tesco, Asda, Morrison, Lidl, Aldi, Waitrose . These should fill a few gaps in my routes Very Happy Also Toys R us is, 2 in Cardiff (well one just been demolished).

Jamie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

class143 wrote:
Just rembered, Tesco, Asda, Morrison, Lidl, Aldi, Waitrose . These should fill a few gaps in my routes Very Happy Also Toys R us is, 2 in Cardiff (well one just been demolished).

Jamie Very Happy

Hey Jamie,

Got all of the logos, etc except Morrison ... no logo comes up!! Very Happy

Ishie
Back to top Go down
class143
Team Member
Team Member
class143

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:13 am

Ishie wrote:
class143 wrote:

Jamie Very Happy

Hey Jamie,

Ishie

Hi Ish, here is the Morrsions logo Very Happy
http://www.onmydoorstep.co.uk/assets/3/Morrisons/high_quality_Morrisons_logo_large.jpg

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:38 am

class143 wrote:
Ishie wrote:
class143 wrote:

Jamie Very Happy

Hey Jamie,

Ishie

Hi Ish, here is the Morrsions logo Very Happy
http://www.onmydoorstep.co.uk/assets/3/Morrisons/high_quality_Morrisons_logo_large.jpg

Jamie

Excellent!!! lol!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
great_lakes
Lodger
great_lakes

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:53 pm

Hey Ishie,

I thought of a few more store names that are popular including in Canada.

Gateway, Future Shop, Pet Valu (small store), A&P, No Frills, Zeihrs, President's Choice, Leon's Furniture, The Brick, IGA (small store), Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Shopper's Drug Mart (small store), Blockbuster (small store) and Bulk Barn (small store).

Do you plan on doing any reskins of your older buildings as you did with the car factory?

Best Regards,
Andrew
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm

great_lakes wrote:
Hey Ishie,

I thought of a few more store names that are popular including in Canada.

Gateway, Future Shop, Pet Valu (small store), A&P, No Frills, Zeihrs, President's Choice, Leon's Furniture, The Brick, IGA (small store), Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Shopper's Drug Mart (small store), Blockbuster (small store) and Bulk Barn (small store).

Do you plan on doing any reskins of your older buildings as you did with the car factory?

Best Regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the names -- consider all of them done! Placing logos on the stores and modifying them just slightly only takes me 2min ... Basketball

Nope, I have not plan to do that at all ... if you have something mind, please let me know and I see if it's feasible! The old buildings go back years so not sure if I got the gmax files, but reskinning is quite easy since we are only dealing with a box in making buildings. If you know how to reskin yourself you have my permission to use my stuff and upload under your own kuids, however, if you do not just let me know what you like modify!! Very Happy

BTW, I got all of the logos except this store: President's Choice

Ishie
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm

Here are some of the stores you guys requested ...

Stores from around the World GREATLAKES

Note: if they look blurry that's fine -- due to graphic card ... when installed are signs and stores are clear!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
class143
Team Member
Team Member
class143

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Ishie wrote:

Ishie

Look excellent Ishie Smile Finally can fill in some gaps on my route Very Happy

Look Forward To These

Jamie
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:34 pm

class143 wrote:
Ishie wrote:

Ishie

Look excellent Ishie Smile Finally can fill in some gaps on my route Very Happy

Look Forward To These

Jamie

Thanks Jamie,

Thus far I got 30 made --- I might stop when I reach 100 .... these are quite easy to make, so mass production is not an issue!!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Looks great Ishie, did you get the TSC store (large) and BestBuy (large)?

Forgive me if they have been mentioned! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lorin
Back to top Go down
great_lakes
Lodger
great_lakes

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Those are trully beautiful! Thank you again for the new additions! Once I find the assets I had in mind for reskinning, I will let you know. Darn real life stuff is violating my Trainz time-lol.
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:32 pm

great_lakes wrote:
Those are trully beautiful! Thank you again for the new additions! Once I find the assets I had in mind for reskinning, I will let you know. Darn real life stuff is violating my Trainz time-lol.

Thanks Andrew ... anything else you come up with feel free -- that goes for everyone ... suggest away ...

Sure, anytime, just rekin away ... you got my permission already lol!

Tell me about it ... I can only work with trainz and contents when my little girl is sleeping ... she sleeps about 3hrs ... when her mother is home she takes during that time .... a get a bit free time to work on contents!!

Ishie sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stores from around the World   Stores from around the World Empty

Back to top Go down

Stores from around the World
Page 1 of 1