HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ... a few things that I've uploaded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 635
Location : Florida USA
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:56 am

Hi All,

Here's a link to a few of my goodies ... santa

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=30823

BTW. Brian, I have created a lots of sets for the Smileyman coal mine .... After I have put all the piece together I'll post screen shots -- it will match Auran's own coal mine!

Ishie

PS How did your experiment went?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smileyman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 116
Location : Wales
Humor : Apparently :)
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:46 am

Hi Ish.
Nice goodies as always.

Looking forward to the "Smileyman Coal Mine". king

Ishie wrote:

PS How did your experiment went?
Very well.
As well as the rule I've told you about, I've also had to write a couple more rules that didn't already exist.
One of them really brings a Sessionario to life. bounce

I'll reveal more in the Team area when I can.

Smiley.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://firstclasstrainz.forumotion.com
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 635
Location : Florida USA
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:28 am

Smileyman wrote:
Hi Ish.
Nice goodies as always.

Looking forward to the "Smileyman Coal Mine". king

Ishie wrote:

PS How did your experiment went?
Very well.
As well as the rule I've told you about, I've also had to write a couple more rules that didn't already exist.
One of them really brings a Sessionario to life. bounce

I'll reveal more in the Team area when I can.

Smiley.

Excellent -- looking forward to what you have to say on the new rules and sessionario concept!! study rabbit

Ishie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
class143
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 128
Location : Penpedairheol, South Wales (Rhymney Valley)
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 am

Excellent work Ish Very Happy I'll download them and try annd use a few on city metro Very Happy Shame this week I don't have any time for Trainz. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smileyman
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 116
Location : Wales
Humor : Apparently :)
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 am

class143 wrote:
Shame this week I don't have any time for Trainz. Mad
Yeah, that happens.

All the more fun when you do get back to it though. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://firstclasstrainz.forumotion.com
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 635
Location : Florida USA
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:04 pm

class143 wrote:
Excellent work Ish Very Happy I'll download them and try annd use a few on city metro Very Happy Shame this week I don't have any time for Trainz. Mad

Thanks, and I hope you find them useful ... lol!


I know the feeling quite well ... sometimes real life jsut gets in the way!!

Take care
Ishie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
class143
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Male Number of posts : 128
Location : Penpedairheol, South Wales (Rhymney Valley)
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Smileyman wrote:
class143 wrote:
Shame this week I don't have any time for Trainz. Mad
Yeah, that happens.

All the more fun when you do get back to it though. Very Happy

Yeah Very Happy All the more fun of fixing countless errors in the trackwork and filling in scenery Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ... a few things that I've uploaded   

Back to top Go down
 
... a few things that I've uploaded
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Things to Do Besides Eat:
» Good things can happen when you're taking out the garbage.
» Anyone goood with making things from fiberglass?
» Weird Things
» Fun Sailor Moon Things to do!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: