Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Rails Industries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Desert Rails Industries Empty
PostSubject: Desert Rails Industries   Desert Rails Industries EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 9:04 am

This is the official forum for the “Desert Rails Industries Interactive Route” (For Spanish speaking version visit IBER). The English version layout will not be found anywhere else when it’s finally unleashed to the public, except here in the Smileyman Universe. Since all the items are at the DLS, there will not be any hunting for third parties items, etc. The only portion of the route that will NOT be at the DLS is the layout itself, which would be available to any register user here at Smileyman’s place!

Any questions, suggestions, comments please feel free to express them at anytime. Criticism, if any, is always a good remedy so we can learn from our mistakes, so my fellow friends, don’t hold back, and I do sincerely hope you enjoy this project that have tooken 2 years, and it’s still growing...

To view screenshots just head over to the screenshot forum. I will update this section as I post pictures on the screen shot forum at later days.

Special thanks go to Brian or better-known “Smileyman”. Together, we have been with trainz since beginning, and now after all of these years, we come together to assists in each other’s projects. I will use my skills to assist him in all ways possible. He has allowed me a nice lot here where I can express this route and displayed it for all of you to experience!!

Thank you for readying!!!
Ishie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Desert Rails Industries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Rails Industries   Desert Rails Industries EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

When I first began Desert Rails Industrials I wanted to create a route that I will not need to modified or change anything about it. To accomplish this I constructed every stop with a specific purpose. For example, certain towns and counties will have specialty items that can only be produce in that location (head to the team screenshot forum for more detailed about this).!

Ishie

lol!
Back to top Go down

Desert Rails Industries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: