Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone out there

Go down 
+2
kc2rxo
great_lakes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
great_lakes
Lodger
great_lakes

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Hello everyone out there Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey Everyone;

Why so quiet? How is everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
kc2rxo
Team Member
Team Member
kc2rxo

Male Number of posts : 65
Humor : Always drive in reverse and you will never have a head on collision!
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Well I might as well do a little update. bounce

I mostly have been bogged down with school work and preperations for the trip to Germany I will be taking in April. I haven't done much with Trainz.

Computer graphics is my main attention right now, we are setting up websites for ourselfs using Adobe Dreamweaver and it's a tedious task to deal with, getting everything to work just right.

For Trainz I have worked sparadicly on some projects. The main thing at the moment is Lorin's CN F7 request. I have a few more things to do to it. She pointed an error out to me but I haven't had time to fix it, so that will be the first objective once I have eased my load.

I also am part of the pit for the schools play so that demands a lot of attention and practice. The play is in March so its crunch time. Same goes for All County, which is also in March (same week too!). I have a concert coming up in March too. They it March Madness at out school in the music department.tongue

I have ordered and recieved my VisionTek ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB graphics card but had to order a specific adapter for the power connections which I didn't have. That should come by Saturday (Feb 28).

Thats a quick wrap up of what I have been doing for the past month or so. By Easter break I will have a lot more time on my hands to start finishing all the projects I started early in the year. So heres the current time line:

School (all sorts of stuff)
Video card
Lorin's F7

Cheers,
Adam What a Face
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi guys, I just finished building a new game rig, still working out a few bugs! Been offline for a bit...

Lorin Basketball
Back to top Go down
Smileyman
Admin
Admin
Smileyman

Male Number of posts : 116
Humor : Apparently :)
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:27 am

Hi guys.

Yeah, been really busy here too.
Hope you're all keeping well.

I'll have more time soon.

study
Back to top Go down
https://firstclasstrainz.forumotion.com
class143
Team Member
Team Member
class143

Male Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Been busy with school lately ( Mad ), got to choose GCSE options soon, so I don't have much time for a while, when I can though I will work on the routes Very Happy

Jamie
Back to top Go down
great_lakes
Lodger
great_lakes

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:13 pm

I wonder how Ishie is doing?
Back to top Go down
kc2rxo
Team Member
Team Member
kc2rxo

Male Number of posts : 65
Humor : Always drive in reverse and you will never have a head on collision!
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Last time I knew he was moving somewhere with the family....

Cheers,
Adam
Back to top Go down
lornyk5
Ever Present
lornyk5

Male Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi guys,

Ish has moved and should be around again before long! Basketball

Regards,

Lorin
Back to top Go down
Ishie
Team Member
Team Member
Ishie

Male Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:37 am

great_lakes wrote:
I wonder how Ishie is doing?

Hello Andrew,

Hope things are well at your end -- you're welcome to drop me an e-mail at anytime!! Take care now!!

for an explanation way my absence please read this thread at Auran's
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?p=445996#post445996

However, glad everyone is doing fine -- not really been into the computers and the net these days!!

My dear friend Brian, hopefully things are well at your end -- when I get back I'll continue my participation on this great place you have here for us to express ourselves!! Take care buddy!

Ishie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone out there   Hello everyone out there Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: CAFE (off-topic)-
Jump to: